Skip to content
Here are a few things you should know:
- All Readers, Eucharistic Ministers and the priest report to the sacristy to have their temperature taken, review a symptom ‘check-list,’ and wash their hands before going into the church for Mass.
- All the sacred vessels used for Mass, including those in the tabernacle and the tabernacle key, are sanitized before each Mass.
- The priest uses hand sanitizer at the Preparation of the Gifts BEFORE touching any of the clean vessels.
- Each Eucharistic Minister removes her/his mask and uses hand sanitizer in the sanctuary.
- Each EM is given a new, clean mask to put on for distribution of Communion – THEY DO NOT PUT THEIR OWN MASK BACK ON. All the pews are scanned with ultra-violet lighting that kills 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. In addition, we have contracted with a cleaning service, CINTAS, for cleaning products, deep cleaning of restrooms, replacement of floor mats and the like. We are doing all we can to ensure St Charles Borromeo is a spiritually and environmentally safe place for all to worship.